Madera High HVAC
Madera Unified School District
Plan and spec summer HVAC Replacement for 3 Buildings at Madera High School for Madera Unified School District. As the prime contractor we were responsible for all aspects of the project which included the following:
- Removal of ice banking chillers, towers, boilers, pumps, and piping.
- 39 new packaged HVAC rooftop units.
- 3 new split system AC units for teacher work rooms.
- Provided new electrical service for the 3 building.
- Provided gas piping to the 3 buildings.
- Connect gas and condensate to all 39 rooftop units.
- Subcontracted framing for all new rooftop unit locations.
- Subcontracted complete roofing replacement for the 3 buildings.
- Subcontracted Johnson Metasys DDC EMS for HVAC and exterior lighting at the 3 buildings.
Madison MPR Addition and Remodel
Sanger Unified School District
Plan and spec modernization of Madison Elementary School for Sanger Unified School District. Scope of work included HVAC for the new construction of an 11,400 sqft multi-purpose building and remodel of 14 classrooms. The project included the following:
- Install a new 2 pipe site hydronic system from the new building addition central plant to 1 additional classroom wing.
- New boilers for the addition and campus wide hydronic system.
- New pumps for all campus hydronic systems.
- Replacement of 14 existing unit ventilators with new vertical unit ventilators with exposed ductwork.
- All new kitchen cooling and ventilation equipment including the kitchen hood with fully welded stainless steel exhaust duct.
- All new air handlers, piping, and duct for the new multi-purpose building.
- We sub-contracted the Johnson Metasys DDC EMS.
Fresno Chaffee Zoo African Adventure
Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Plan/Spec for a large 25 acre exhibit expansion at the local zoo. Scope of work included mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, equipment setting, and exhibit water filtration systems. Facility included the following:
- Water filtration central plant including ozone treatment, drum filter, sand filters and chemical injection and monitoring systems.
- Approximately 1,000,000 gallons of water was filtered every 5 hours. All pools drained to a centralized lift transfer station and transported to the filtration plant through 16” underground HDPE(up to 17’ deep).
- Above ground piping was S/80 PVC with 316SS pipe supports.
- Piping systems included domestic water, natural gas, pool water, and refrigeration.
- HVAC included kitchen exhaust, grease duct and conditioning of numerous animal and keeper buildings.
The largest challenge to overcome during the course of this project was the underground piping installation for the numerous exhibit pools. The piping had to be routed through an existing park facility that had protected trees and was up to 17’ at some locations.
Clovis High School Modernization Phase I and II
Clovis Unified School District
Plan and spec modernization of Clovis High School for Clovis Unified School District. Scope of work included HVAC replacement for most of the campus. The project included the following:
Blue Diamond Turlock Project Century
Design/build construction of a ground up 200,000 square foot almond processing facility for Blue Diamond Almonds. Scope of work included mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, stainless steel platforms and equipment rigging and setting. Facility included the following: