Clovis High School Modernization Phase I and II
Clovis Unified School District
Plan and spec modernization of Clovis High School for Clovis Unified School District. Scope of work included HVAC replacement for most of the campus. The project included the following:
- - Install approximately 3,600 feet of new pre-insulated fully welded steel 2 pipe site hydronic system for the main campus.
- - 7 New 2MBTU boilers.
- - New pumps for all campus hydronic systems.
- - Demo of the existing ice banking system and installation of a new chiller.
- - Install a new 20 ton Multi-zone air handler and duct serving the existing administration office.
- - Install 5 new package units and duct for the administration addition and library remodel.
- - Refurbish approximately 208 unit ventilators and fan coils throughout the campus.
- - Replace 10 existing unit ventilators with new vertical unit ventilators ducted above the ceiling.
- - Install 120 tons of package unit air conditioning in the large Gym with custom designed Cougar graphics on fabric duct.
- - Install 90 tons of package unit air conditioning in the small Gym including all plumbing, electrical, structural steel, and duct work.
- - Replace 2 existing 10 ton air handlers serving the Music building.
- - Replace Kitchen ventilation equipment.
- - Modify stainless steel food preparation sinks and counters.
- - Sub-contracted the Invensys DDC EMS.