Madison MPR Addition and Remodel
Sanger Unified School District
Plan and spec modernization of Madison Elementary School for Sanger Unified School District. Scope of work included HVAC for the new construction of an 11,400 sqft multi-purpose building and remodel of 14 classrooms. The project included the following:
- Install a new 2 pipe site hydronic system from the new building addition central plant to 1 additional classroom wing.
- New boilers for the addition and campus wide hydronic system.
- New pumps for all campus hydronic systems.
- Replacement of 14 existing unit ventilators with new vertical unit ventilators with exposed ductwork.
- All new kitchen cooling and ventilation equipment including the kitchen hood with fully welded stainless steel exhaust duct.
- All new air handlers, piping, and duct for the new multi-purpose building.
- We sub-contracted the Johnson Metasys DDC EMS.