Madera High HVAC
Madera Unified School District
Plan and spec summer HVAC Replacement for 3 Buildings at Madera High School for Madera Unified School District. As the prime contractor we were responsible for all aspects of the project which included the following:
- Removal of ice banking chillers, towers, boilers, pumps, and piping.
- 39 new packaged HVAC rooftop units.
- 3 new split system AC units for teacher work rooms.
- Provided new electrical service for the 3 building.
- Provided gas piping to the 3 buildings.
- Connect gas and condensate to all 39 rooftop units.
- Subcontracted framing for all new rooftop unit locations.
- Subcontracted complete roofing replacement for the 3 buildings.
- Subcontracted Johnson Metasys DDC EMS for HVAC and exterior lighting at the 3 buildings.